The MCM Sixth form experience offers a unique opportunity for our pupils to develop their own set of skills to enable them to make their own positive mark in the world. At MCM, we provide an environment for our pupils to not only make the most of their time here, but also to prepare for the world beyond in order to positively contribute to our global society.
The stated aims of the MCM Sixth form experience are for our pupils to:
• be confident, adaptable and assured
• be high-functioning and respond positively to challenge
• have global awareness and mobility
• know and be at peace with themselves
• understand their connections with and responsibilities to other people in their immediate and broader societies
• feel loyalty to MCM as a source of lifelong support and fellowship
We do this by providing a close knit and supportive environment that is enriched by our culture of boarding. Our pupils are empowered through the combination of the IB curriculum and the MCM ethos, to lead and initiate change through positive action.
Aside from the first rate academic opportunities on offer, the life of a sixth form pupil at MCM is also a lot of fun! The bountiful social and co-curricular experiences that we facilitate, further enhance the life-long bonds that we aim to create. Whatever our pupils aspire to be, and wherever they wish to go, we will guide them to reach their goals to become the global citizens of tomorrow.