Touch Rugby is one of the performance sports for girls at MCM.
MCM has excellent Touch Rugby facilities, with unrivalled pitch space.
Touch Rugby runs in Season 3, Feb-Apr. Games sessions during this time will be rugby focused. There is also regular after school training and activities sessions available for pupils to further develop as players.
Every year our best players get to showcase their development and competitiveness at a variety of competitions, whether this is the Straits Touch, Clifford Chance, or the more recent JSAC and Johor Schools festivals. These fixtures run from U10 age groups all the way up to U18 age groups which show that a depth and longevity of sporting development is available to all who take part.
Rob Clarke (Master in Charge)
- Former 1st XV Rugby Coach at Trinity School, Croydon, UK
- Director of Sport and Head of Rugby at Caterham School, UK, for a decade
- Harlequins U14 DPP Coach
- Samurai 7s Coach
- Played Rugby League for Great Britain Students.
- Played Rugby Union at Loughborough University, Dorking RFC and Surrey.
Hugo Avle (Coach)
- U16 XV and 7’s Coach at Dartford Grammar School, UK
- Panama National 7’s Women Team
- Sports Teams
- Queen’s Mary, University of London 1st XV
- Blackheath RFC, UK
- Charlton Park RFC, UK
- Titanes RFC, Panama
- Panama National Rugby Union Team
- Iskandar Pirates RFC, Malaysia
- Johor Rugby Union Team (Selection), Malaysia
- Centroamericano Major C 2018, Sudamerica Rugby Championship Champions