Football is a performance sport for both boys and girls at MCM.
Every year our best players end their season at the prestigious BISP Soccer 7s tournament. We are one of the few schools to send teams to compete in every age group for both boys and girls.
Our College pitches are adapted to both the 11 a-side format and also the more popular 7-a-side pitch size, with over sixteen pitches available on a tournament day. Our unrivalled playing surface is cut into a natural bank where spectators can gather to give a splendid sense of occasion on match days. The grounds team work tirelessly to keep the playing surface spotless throughout the year.
Football is our first performance sport of the sporting year, with the season running from August to October. Games sessions during this time will be football-focused. There is also regular after school training and activities sessions available for pupils to further develop as players.
Sean Harvey (Master in Charge)
- Lead coach for boys and girls teams in England, Uganda, Thailand & Malaysia
- International school experience at FOBISIA and BISP 7s plus other major tournaments in Malaysia and Singapore
- Played at Step 12 of the English Football League system
Ben Wicling (Director of Sport)
- Coached in Ghana with both professional and academy sides
- Coached Middlesbrough Ladies
- Durham University 1st XI captain
- Played semi professionally in England and the Malawi Premier League