Co-Curricular Sport at Marlborough College Malaysia
At Marlborough College Malaysia, it is appreciated that sport is a core element of a balanced education and contributes towards the integrated development of mind and body. The College is fortunate to have outstanding facilities and top class coaching.
Marlborough Sports Aims and Objectives
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Enhance physical, social and cognitive abilities
- Encourage qualities such as resilience, perseverance, initiative and independence
- Strengthen knowledge of the relationship between care of the body, well-being and an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Instil a lifelong love for sport, health and exercise
- Inspire children to fulfil their potential in moving through the relevant sports pathways
Sport at MCM is enjoyed by both staff and pupils and creates a wonderful environment for a positive challenge but more importantly to create memories and friendships for life.
MCM Sports Pathway
Extensive space and unrivalled facilities have enabled the College to establish the prestigious Marlborough Straits Tournaments. These large scale events take place during each of our sporting seasons and play host to some of the best International schools and club teams from Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
A long-anticipated Hockey Festival took place on the grounds of Marlborough College Malaysia on 23rd September. Three teams played against […]Read More ›
The beautiful morning of the 28th September brought with it the very first swimming gala of the new academic year. […]Read More ›