Uniform at Marlborough College Malaysia
All pupils at Marlborough College Malaysia wear standard school uniform. The Uniform Shop is located at the main administration building and stocks the full range of school wear including day uniform, sports kits, swimwear, hats and bags. The shop also stocks mouth guards, Lamy fountain pens and cartridges.
Purchases are billed via the termly fee invoice. Please see the Uniform Shop terms and conditions tab for more details. Further information about uniform and appearance can be found in the uniform rules tab above.
Covid-19 Uniform Shop Requirements
· All parents and pupils must wear a face mask before entering the Uniform Shop
· The usual rules on physical distancing will be in place: one metre apart
· Only THREE persons are permitted to enter the uniform shop at any one time.
· In accordance with SOPs, no on-site fittings are allowed during the visit. All uniforms must be taken home to be tried on. Due to the current situation, all pupils are allowed to exchange if there are any errors in sizes. Please note that exchanges must be made within two weeks from the date of purchase.
Please refer to the school rules for uniform rules.
Uniform Opening Hours (term time only*)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.15am – 10.00am and 3.30pm – 4.30pm
For pupils (to collect pre-ordered items):
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10.00 to 10.30 am (during break time).
* The Uniform Shop opens for longer hours prior to the end and start of the school year. Kindly contact [email protected] for more information.
Uniform Shop terms and Conditions
1) All items must be ordered and signed for by a responsible parent/guardian.
2) Orders can be placed via email to [email protected] or in person at the Uniform Shop, during its normal opening hours (see below).
3) Pupils are only allowed to purchase items if a previous authorisation has been received by the Uniform Shop.
4) Orders can only be collected by: parents, pupils (Year 5 and above) and house dames (boarders only). We regret that third parties are not allowed to collect on behalf of parents/pupils.
5) The School reserves the right to buy for the pupil and charge to parents’ bill any essential article of clothing missing from the uniform list or damaged, in a state of unacceptable disrepair or uncleanable. This includes pupils not wearing the correct uniform/kit on designated dates Eg: formal school photographs, sports matches etc.
6) Exchanges can be made in person at the Uniform Shop during its opening hours not later than 10 working days after the original purchase (exception to this made during school holidays). All items must be in the original condition, packaging and with labels on.
7) We regret we are not to be able to exchange products after this period.
8) The Uniform Shop is able to provide refunds or credit notes if we cannot exchange an item that has been found to have a manufacturing issue. This might be done at the discretion of the Uniform Manager, on a case by case basis.
9) Any refunds/credit notes will be reflected in the following term’s bill.
10) Classroom delivery is available for children from Reception to Year 4 who travel by bus only.
11) All other orders may be collected from the Uniform Shop.