We are delighted to share with you that a number of our pupils received prestigious awards from the Edexcel and Cambridge boards for their performances in the recent IGCSE examinations. This additional recognition comes hot on the heels of our record-breaking results, as our pupils attained an impressive average grade of A in their IGCSE results. 2023.
Recipients of the Outstanding Pearson Learner Award are:
- Minori Abe – Highest Mark in Malaysia for GCSE Japanese
- Kazuhide Fukuda – Highest Mark in Malaysia for GCSE Japanese
- Julia In’t Hof – Highest Mark in Malaysia for IGCSE History
- Jonatas Mancuso – Highest Mark in Malaysia for IGCSE Spanish
- Shi Hao Ng – Highest Mark in Asia for GCSE Computer Science and Highest Mark in Malaysia for IGCSE Chemistry and IGCSE Physics
- Amelia Shaw – Highest Mark in Malaysia for IGCSE Religious Studies
- Yurika Shimizu – Highest Mark in Malaysia for GCSE Japanese
- Emily Strika – Highest Mark in Malaysia for IGCSE Geography
- Karina Yang – Highest Mark in Malaysia for GCSE Fine Art
Additionally, we are proud to announce the recipients of the Outstanding Cambridge Learner Award:
- Avelyn Lim – Top in Malaysia for IGCSE Drama
- Shi Hao Ng – Top in Malaysia for IGCSE Design Technology
To mark the formal recognition of our pupils’ remarkable achievements, Mr Glynn, Mr Clements and Mr Scott had the privilege of attending the Outstanding Pearson Learner Awards ceremony at Le Meridien Hotel in Petaling Jaya. We take great pride in the diverse array of subjects featured in these awards, highlighting MCM as a place where every pupil, regardless of their interests, can thrive and reach their full potential.
Congratulations to our exceptional pupils for this well-deserved recognition, we look forward to witnessing their continued success as they embark on their IB qualification.